Monday, January 14, 2008

Thanks Big Bro!

I had the pleasure today of meeting with my big bro Coran. We ate at the California Pizza Kitchen....a very neat lunch spot! We even got to watch our pizza bake in the wood-fired oven.
I always enjoy spending time with my brother. I've watched him morph from an aspiring rapper into a dignified real estate developer (even so, he'll still bust out a lyric now and again! :) ) I appreciate his input on many issues, including racial reconciliation and white privilege. Our conversations never fail to be deep and in depth....thanks for being such an intelligent, thoughtful big bro! <3 u
My fantastic sister-in-law kept the girls....upon returning home I learned that Aunt Ebony had not fixed lunch as I had instructed....Kimora and Kariah only had eaten ice cream...and moose tracks at that! No wonder K&K love their Aunt Ebony so much! Those little girls will be eating their veggies tonight at dinner.... :)