Friday, January 18, 2008

****Sigh****

Well...tonight is my husband and my official last date before the new baby is born. We're going to Bacchanalia's to eat and then the Sutra Lounge afterwards (to dance! ;).....two of our favorites here in Atlanta. We plan to resume dates after the baby is born ( a twice a month tradition), but we'll be taking the baby along (!) since she will be nursing.

My parents are coming over to keep Kimora and Kariah tonight. Tomorrow is Kimora and my "date" together, and Jamal is spending the day with Kariah. Then on Sunday, after church, we'll switch kids. Just squeezing in a last few hoorahs before our daughter is born! Ahhh! The anticipation is killing me...and it's sooo surreal that I'll actually be having a baby within the next week! :)
<3 you guys...have a great weekend!