Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh Well....

No success here. I slept for about two hours and then woke up to feeling the baby kicking my ribs. I couldn't return to snoozeland, so I'm on the computer! Where else at this hour?
As you all know, I love babies and celebrities, and celebrity babies! :) I just left a few comments on one of the sites that I follow regularly. Unfortunately, the comments are generally unmoderated, so some rather nasty and vile comments appear. I have made some really cool cyber friends on the site though, and a few (a much smaller portion) that I could certainly live without! I just get so sad when others try to emulate a person that would have grown up in the type of area that I did...disrespecting us...perpetuating stereotypes. Coran- I'll have to let you read some of the posts next time you're over. You'll probably tell your baby sister to stay away from there! :)
There is a really neat site called Celebrity Baby Blog that gives excellent up to date news feeds...and the comments are monitored! Yippee! :) I've actually started going there; so Ebony and Seanice...I would definitely recommend it!
Well I'd better try to sleep again. I keep hearing Kariah on the monitor because she's breathing heavy due to her cold. Poor little thing! I try so hard to keep things clean for K&K, but sometimes a bug here and there is inevitable!
<3 you all...have a good week.